West Virginia Federal Credit Union Mobile App
West Virginia Federal Credit Union
Welcome to our newest location - the palm of your hand!
Wherever you go - we follow with convenient and secure banking.
Connect to WVFCU's Mobile app to view all your finances quickly and securely, available on iPhone & Android. Take your finances into your own hands today and download our app. To start using the app you must be enrolled in online banking. Some features not available on the mobile app. To receive all eBranch Online Banking functions log in through any of the browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox & Safari).
ENROLLMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED FROM A PC, TABLET, MINI TABLET OR IPAD FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- First time Online Banking signup
- eStatements – First time signup option/or change election
- Bill Pay – first time signup/or change election
- Secure Login – the user is required to enter their member number (or username if implemented) along with their password.
- Account Balances & Transaction History – For each account the user has (including loans and deposit accounts), the user will see a line item noting the available balance (current balance).
- Search Checks – Users can query the system to determine if specific check numbers have cleared.
- Transfer Funds – The user can initiate one-time transfers between any of their eligible accounts.
- Cross Member
- Member to Member
- Popmoney® - person to person transfers, mobile users are able to define new recipients and initiate transfers to those individuals or businesses. For any pre-existing recipients the user has setup, those entries will be listed for them to select and initiate transfers.
- Pay Bills – The user can initiate one-time bill payments to any of the payees they have previously established. The user is unable to create new payees from within mobile banking.
- Change Password
*WVFCU's online banking services are free; however, third party fee for message and data plans may apply.