"Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply."
Send, Request and receive money the easy way.
What is Popmoney®? See Video
The Popmoney personal payment service lets you send, request and receive money to or from friends, family or just about anyone, online or through your mobile device. Popmoney payments can be sent to any personal payee (contact) within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, however not the U.S. territories.
Where is it located?
- Bill Payment Center
What do you need to get started?
- Recipient's email address
- Mobile number
- Or bank account
- Charitable giving - enables consumers to support the participating charity of their choice by sending donations via Popmoney.
- Instant payments - provides the ability to deliver funds in real time using an email address, mobile phone number or recipient account information.
- Request money - consumers are able to request payments directly from their online or mobile banking service.
- E-Greetings - enables consumers to send a personalized message acknowledging an occasion and are viewed as a value-add by users.
Will there be any fees?
- Yes, but you will have the opportunity to review before confirming and sending.
Go to main navigation