ATTENTION MEMBERS: UPDATED 4/19/19
We will be upgrading our Core Operating System beginning April 30th 2019. As a result of this upgrade the Drive Thru’s will be closing early on April 30, 2019 @ 4:30pm. THE CREDIT UNION WILL BE CLOSED Wednesday, May 1, 2019. Regular Business Hours will resume May 2, 2019 with Drive Thru Services beginning at 7:30 am and Lobby Services at 9:00 a.m.
All eBranch Online Banking Users will need to RE-ENROLL May 2, 2019. This can be done from either a PC or Mobile Device. If you choose RE-ENROLL from a mobile device, you must delete the WVFCU mobile app and reinstall. RE-ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONAL SCREENSHOTS are available inside the current eBranch Online Banking. Just click on the instructional links for PC or MOBILE DEVICE. Mobile Deposit will be integrated inside the Mobile App after May 2, 2019.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS for CORE SYSTEM UPGRADE
April 24, 2019:
- eBranch Online Banking Dashboard will be replaced with Accounts Summary.
- Mobile App (short-cut red buttons removed) features available thru main menu.
- Checkfree Billpay will be unavailable thru May 2, 2019 -SCHEDULED PAYMENTS SETUP PRIOR TO APRIL 24TH WILL RUN AS SCHEDULED.
April 29, 2019:
- Mobile Deposit Capture / RDC shutdown @ 3pm.
April 30, 2019:
- eBranch Online Banking and Mobile Site Shutdown @ 3pm.
- Telephone Banking - PAT (Personal Account Teller) Shutdown @ 3pm.
- Scheduled Transfers finish @ 5pm
May 1, 2019:
- Branches - Closed
- eBranch Online Banking and Mobile - Unavailable
May 2, 2019:
- Branches – Resume regular business hours.
- eBranch Online Banking – RE enrollement available.
- Checkfree BillPay – available inside of eBranch Online Banking separate tab, will prompt to re-enroll:
Username: (your member #)
Password: WV + (Last 4 digits of social security #)
- Debit cards will be Active for Purchases and ATM withdrawals during this time period.
- Telephone Number for question (304)744-MYCU (6928) M,T,W,F- 9am-4:30pm; TH - 9am-6pm.
- All Members will receive a mailed paper statement for the month of April 2019.
We appreciate your patience and apologize in advance for any inconvenience… and as always,
We appreciate your business!
Go to main navigation