To help you save for your future, West Virginia Federal Credit Union offers various IRA Accounts, including Traditional, Roth. Our retirement plans offer you a way to set aside a portion of your earnings for the future and to multiply your assets over the years. We offer both IRA Savings and IRA Certificates.
IRA Share Account
- Minimum initial deposit is $100
- Minimum daily balance of $100 to earn stated APY
- Dividends compounded and posted monthly
- APY based on a tiered balance
- IRA limitations apply. Cannot be pledged as collateral
If you are looking for a great investment opportunity to maximize your dollars, try out our share certificates. They are available in short-term or long-term options, and give you the most competitive rates available, combined with the safety and security associated with this popular investment. You can choose from various terms ranging from 12-60 months. Whatever you investment goals, our experienced staff will help you select the best alternative to meet your current and future needs.
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
- Additional deposits allowed at maturity
- Withdrawals based on IRA limitations
- A fee is imposed for transfers or early closeout for non-qualified reason
One of our West Virginia Federal Credit Union Member Service Representatives can help you through the process - stop by one of our convenient locations today to get started.Go to main navigation