Go to main content
West Virginia FCU
West Virginia FCU
Skip Slideshow
  • Int - Green Bank Telescope - W
  • Int - Sandstone Falls - F
  • Int - Downtown Charleston - W
  • Int - Wolfe Creek NRG - W
  • Int - Babcock Kayaker - F
  • Int - Deer at Pipestream - W


What should you do if card is lost or stolen?

  • Consumers need to report a lost or stolen card promptly by calling the toll-free number listed on the back of their card. If they can’t access that number, they can call 1-800-554-8969.
  • You will need to visit your nearest WVFCU to request a replacement card.  (See Fee Schedule for replacement card fee)
  • Replaced cards will be issued with new account numbers.
  • Cardholders that they will need to update any automatic payments with their new 24/7 numbers.
This answer has been viewed 2554 times.
Go to main navigation