Go to main content
West Virginia FCU
West Virginia FCU
Skip Slideshow
  • Int - Rehbein New River Bridge Day - Sm
  • Int - DS - 4 - Sp&Sm
  • Int - BRT 20 - Sm
  • Int - Babcock Boley Lake - Sp&Sm
  • Int - Hawks Nest Overlook - Sm
  • Int - Meadow Sp&Sm
  • Int - Harpers Ferry - Sm


How do I handle an unauthorized transaction on my account?

If your WVFCU Debit Card has been lost, stolen, or you suspect unauthorized use, have peace of mind knowing you will not be responsible for unauthorized purchases. Report it to WVFCU immediately by calling (304) 744-MYCU (6928).  After hours, call (800) 554-8969. To protect your account from unauthorized use, memorize your PIN. Do not keep the PIN with your Debit Card.

This answer has been viewed 3103 times.
Go to main navigation