Go to main content
West Virginia FCU
West Virginia FCU
Skip Slideshow
  • Int - DS - 4 - Sp&Sm
  • Int - Rehbein New River Bridge Day - Sm
  • Int - Meadow Sp&Sm
  • Int - Babcock Boley Lake - Sp&Sm
  • Int - Hawks Nest Overlook - Sm


How do I opt in to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM everyday debit card transactions?

It’s easy, just call WVFCU and speak with a member services representative at 304-744-MYCU (6928) for this request or go to our website at www.wvfcu.org and click on our Courtesy Pay Plus Opt In form to get started.

This answer has been viewed 2813 times.
Go to main navigation