- Two-factor login authentication with data encryption on phone.
- SecurLock Equip utilizes Apple’s Touch ID/Face ID and Android’s Fingerprint features to authenticate users.
- A user can enable Touch/ID Face ID/Fingerprint on the login screen or via the ‘Settings’ section after logging in.
If the user enables this feature, the are prompted to log in to the app by placing their finger on the device’s fingerprint scanner or holding the device up to their face.
Go to main navigation
- A user can dismiss the prompt at any time and enter their password to log in.
- Users with mobile devices that do not have biometric capability are given the option to utilize a numeric Passcode instead of Touch ID/Face ID/Fingerprint. When this feature is enabled, these users can use that numeric Passcode to extend sessions.
- Users with a biometrics-capable mobile device will not be offered the Passcode option. They are presented only with the option to set up Touch ID/Face ID/Fingerprint.